jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

Personal Pronouns - Subject
Replace the words in brackets by the correct personal pronouns. Note that Sue is the person speaking. The (*) means that you are asked a question.
My name is Sue. (Sue) ______ am English. And this is my family.
My mum's name is Angie. (Angie) _______ is from Germany.
Bob is my dad. (My dad) ______ is a waiter.
On the left you can see Simon. (Simon) _______ is my brother.
(Sue and Simon) ______ are twins.
Our dog is a girl, Judy. (Judy) ___________ is two years old.
(Sue, Simon, Angie and Bob) _________ live in Canterbury.
(Canterbury) _______ is not far from London.
My grandparents live in London. (My grandparents) _________ often come and see us.
What can (*)_____tell me about your family?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario